News and Notices
- Learn how new restrictions will impact The Broadmoor. NOTE: Please call the ProShop at 780-467-7373 to book individual/single tee times. Please do not book online.
- The Broadmoor is now open for the 2021 season! Book your today.
- is now open for snack bar, patio dining and take-out only. Only members from the same household may dine on the patio together, or a person living alone may also dine with their two designated close contacts.
- The Leading Edge Physiotherapy Driving range now open!
- Passes are to be purchased in advance over the phone. Call the ProShop at 780-467-7373.
- about what Strathcona County is doing to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 safety reminders
- Purchase your passes in advance, over the phone.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Practice physical distancing (2 metres)
- Face masks are required when entering the ProShop. Facemasks are also encouraged when interacting with anyone outside your household while at The Broadmoor.
- STAY HOME if you are sick with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing and/or sanitizing hands regularly
- Cover coughs/sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
Download our FREE golf app today!
FREE GPS for the course, 3-click tee time bookings and more!
Book your next tournament or banquet today!
The Clubhouse at the Broadmoor has the best view in Strathcona County! It’s the perfect place for your tournament. Book NOW! Fill out our online booking request form