News and Notices
- Tuesday, October 13 is the last day of the golf season at The Broadmoor. Thank you to all our golfers for your cooperation with COVID-19 safety measures, and for making it a memorable season.
- The remains open for bookings.
- about what Strathcona County is doing to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
To Protect yourself and others
1. Practice physical distancing (2 metres)
2. Wash hands with soap and water for 20+ seconds
3. STAY HOME if you are sick with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath
4. Cover coughs/sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
5. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
6. Pay for passes in advance by calling the ProShop. This decreases the amount of personal contact with our staff.
7. Do not touch flags or anything on the course. All golf ball washing stations and rakes have been removed.
Download our FREE golf app today!
FREE GPS for the course, 3-click tee time bookings and more!
Book your next tournament or banquet today!
The Clubhouse at the Broadmoor has the best view in Strathcona County! It’s the perfect place for your tournament. Book NOW! Fill out our online booking request form