News and Notices
- Enjoy specials on green fees after 2 p.m. on
- FAMILY NIGHT July 19 2 P.M. to 8 P.M. families receive a FREE Junior green fee plus 50% off a power cart rental with the purchase of a regular priced green fee. Proudly presented by Brownlee LLP Barristers and Soliciters
- The cost for nine holes would be $36.00 walking for a parent and child or $51.00 with a Power Cart (family of 4 would be $102.00 with carts).
- Camp and lesson registration now open with new social distancing measure in plan.
- The , and are now open. All range times must be booked . Range times are booked on the half hour. Please note the SAFETY procedure for paying and what to do when you arrive.
- Beverage cart on the course from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. to serve you. REMINDER: it is prohibited to bring your own liquor on the course.
- Call 780-467-7373 EXT 1 for pass sales. All passes must be purchased in advance over the phone. Single green fees can be paid upon check-in.
- No walk up tee times available.
- about what Strathcona County is doing to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Broadmoor Safety Procedure
1. ARRIVE no more than 15 minutes prior to your golf or driving range tee time.
2. CHECK-IN | PAYMENT: Proceed to ProShop to check-in
IMPORTANT: Pass purchases MUST be made in advance by calling 780-467-7373 ext. 1, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Receipts can be emailed. Then check in to SCAN your pass.
Single green fee players can pay using TAP (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, debit accepted). No cash.
3. Always maintain 2 metre distance from others.
4. Proceed to Hole 1 where your golf cart will be waiting.
5. Single riders only (unless from the same household).
6. Marshal will have record of your payment.
7. Enjoy your game!
8. Once the game is over, leave your cart in designated parking. Clubhouse and ProShop open on May 22.
Please help protect each other and our game of golf!
To Protect yourself and others
1. Practice physical distancing (2 metres)
2. Wash hands with soap and water for 20+ seconds
3. STAY HOME if you are sick with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath
4. Cover coughs/sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
5. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
6. Pay for passes in advance by calling the ProShop. This decreases the amount of personal contact with our staff.
7. Do not touch flags or anything on the course. All golf ball washing stations and rakes have been removed.
8. Single rider on carts (unless from the same household)
Download our FREE golf app today!
FREE GPS for the course, 3-click tee time bookings and more!
Book your next tournament or banquet today!
The Clubhouse at the Broadmoor has the best view in Strathcona County! It’s the perfect place for your tournament. Book NOW! Fill out our online booking request form