Golf and GO Safety Procedure
1. ARRIVE no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
2. CHECK-IN | PAYMENT: Proceed to ProShop window to check-in
IMPORTANT: Pass purchases MUST be made in advance by calling 780-467-7373 ext. 1, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Receipts can be emailed. Then check in to SCAN your pass.
Single green fee players can pay using TAP (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX accepted). No cash or debit.
3. Always maintain 2 metre distance from others.
4. Proceed to Hole 1 where your golf cart will be waiting.
5. Single riders only (unless from the same household).
6. Marshal will have record of your payment.
7. Enjoy your game!
8. Once the game is over, leave your cart in designated parking and GO home. Please no tailgating in parking lot after your game.
Please help protect each other and our game of golf!
The place to host your golf tournament, meeting or banquet
Special packages are available to help you create a first class event. Our qualified staff will help customize a package to suit your needs.
We offer lessons and camps for everyone including Juniors, families, those new to golf.
Download our score card.
Dress it up
Recommended dress code: Soft spiked shoes or similar footwear. No tank tops, jeans or cut-offs. We recommend acceptable golf attire.
Strathcona County and Broadmoor Public Golf Course are NOT liable for any damages to private property or personal injury caused by golfers including all activities associated with the sport of golf. All players assume responsibility for the normal risk with the game of golf and the activities at the golf course. Golfers assume responsibility for the loss or damage to equipment left/stored at the golf course.
Golfers will be held liable for damage to any home, automobile or other private property while in the normal course of play.