Clubhouse and catering services
Clubhouse open for golfers and non-golfers
The Clubhouse will be open daily from 6:30 a.m. to dusk. Please return your golf clubs to your vehicle before visiting the Clubhouse. Please wait to be seated when you enter the Clubhouse. New social distancing and cleaning procedures are in place.
Check out the menu here.
Snack bar window now open!
NEW Grab and Go meal boxes
Before you head out for your next round of golf, pick up a meal box in the clubhouse. Payment is accepted in the ProShop, when paying for your tee time.
Breakfast box $10
- Bacon bunwich, hashbrown potatoes, juice and coffee
Lunch/dinner boxes $12 each
- Your choice of sandwhich (egg salad, tuna, ham and cheese or turkey and cheese), chips, fresh veggies and dip or pastry and a pop.
- 4 oz. cheeseburger, fries and pop.
Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
The Clubhouse at Broadmoor is a full service restaurant and offers a variety of menu selections to cater to your event. Dave Chan and his staff are always there to help you select from a wide variety of daily menu selections and daily specials from soup and salads, to burgers and steaks. Stop in after your round and relax on our patio for a delicious meal.
Choose the Clubhouse at Broadmoor
Five great reasons to host you next golf tournament, outing or event
- Excellent tournament course for players of all abilities
- Fantastic food and beverage with a large selection of menu choices
- CPGA ProShop with first class service and great selection of golf merchandize
- Easily accessible, located in the heart of Sherwood Park, Alberta
- Knowledgeable team of staff to ensure your event is the best it can be!
Looking for a facility to host your wedding reception, Christmas party, banquet or meeting?
The Broadmoor Clubhouse is the premier banquet facility in Strathcona County.
We also provide catering from 30 to 170 people. Book the Clubhouse at Broadmoor for your next event.
Dave Chan, Manager of Catering
or Heather Papaianni
Wait! There’s more…
Explore the latest Tournament Package so you can successfully host your next corporate, family or social golf event.
If you would like to host your event at the Broadmoor, please complete and submit the Banquet, Meeting or Tournament Booking request form.
Need promotional items?
Enhance your event with our huge selection of first tee giveaways. Contact Trent Wright for catalog.