News and Notices
- Reserve your spot for Nine and Dine (947.6 KB) this Friday, May 13. For only $99/couple you enjoy 9 holes with a power cart, followed by a buffet dinner in the clubhouse. ($59/couple for eason pass holders)
- scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, May 16 and 17
- Driving range and Clubhouse OPEN from 7:30 a.m. to dusk
- Book your for the 2016 season! Prime dates still available including May 20 & 21, June 10, July 22, 23, 29 & 30
- Have golf on the mind? Check out our and get your passes early.
- Make the your destination for meetings, banquets, team building and more! For bookings call Heather or Dave at 780-410-6592
Download our FREE golf app today!
New exciting features include a FREE GPS for the course, 3-click tee time bookings and more!
Book your next tournament or banquet today!
The Clubhouse at the Broadmoor has the best view in Strathcona County! It’s the perfect place for your tournament. Book NOW! Fill out our online booking request form
Want to hit the ball further? Who doesn’t?
Our very own Professional Kyle Crawford shows you how in a special feature in the Edmonton Journal.
Annual course hours
ProShop & Driving Range
May – weekdays: 8 a.m. – dusk & weekends: 8 a.m. – dusk p.m.
June to August – weekdays: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. & weekends 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
mid-September – weekdays: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. & weekends 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
October to season end: weekdays: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. & weekends 7 a.m.
OPEN daily 1/2 hour before the first tee time for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Plus, Trent Wright is featured in the Global TV feature.