The Golf Course is now CLOSED. Thanks for a great season. We look forward to seeing you in 2015.
Book your next tournament or banquet today!
The Clubhouse at the Broadmoor simply has the best view in Strathcona County. It’s the perfect place for your Christmas Party or special event. Book your event today! Fill out our NEW online booking request form
Download our NEW golf app today!
New exciting features include a FREE GPS for the course, 3-click tee time bookings and more!
News and Notices
- Book your off-season tournament or special event today! Call for availability or fill out our online booking form.
- The Broadmoor Business Ladies raised $ 2,325 for Cancer Research at their Breast Buddy golf Tournament! Congratulations ladies.
- Thank you for taking the time to complete our 2014 survey. We look forward to another spectacular season in 2015.
- As part of planned capital improvements, we have replaced all 18 greens with bentgrass to create consistent playing conditions across the course.
- Capital work to fix drainage on #10, 1, 9 and 4 is underway.
- Check out our for all the latest information on 2015 tournaments and league play.
Want to hit the ball further? Who doesn’t?
Our very own Professional Kyle Crawford shows you how in a special feature in the Edmonton Journal.
Annual course hours
ProShop & Driving Range
May – weekdays: 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m. & weekends: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
June to August – weekdays: 7 a.m.-9 p.m. & weekends 6:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
September – weekdays: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. & weekends 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
October to season end: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
OPEN daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner with the same hours as the ProShop.
Plus, Trent Wright is featured in the 2014 Global TV feature.
Two spectacular days playing @GolfBroadmoor course I played as a kid. In amazing shape, great weather. New PB on Father’s Day too!— Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) June 15, 2014