News and Notices
- We have wrapped up all of our Club Championships for 2015! It was a great nine days of competitive golf with a total of 584 rounds played between our five clubs. Thank you to all the participants and leagues for your continued support. Congratulations to our 2015 Champions!
- Men’s Club - Kevin MacAlpine
- Senior Men’s Club - Larry Missere
- Day Ladies - Dianna Houstra
- Business Ladies - Shelly Vigor
- Junior - Keaton Kirchner
- Aeration of Greens August 25 & 26 - Greens will be unavailable on August 25 until 10 am and August 26 until 12 pm. We continue to work on 14, which will be closed for the next 2-3 weeks. The bye hole will be in play during this time.
- Congratulations to Debbie Horton who scored two hole in one’s at the Broadmoor in less than a month! June 28 Hole #8 with a 9 iron, and July 26 Hole #11A with a 7 iron. What an amazing feat way to go Debbie!
- New Junior Drop-in League (3.7 MB) ! Every Tuesday all summer long.
- Congrats to the Broadmoor Business Ladies Golf League who raised $1,615 at their annual Breast Buddy Tournament
- August golf lessons. There are lessons and camps (279.2 KB) for everyone including juniors, families, those new to golf and more.
- Check out our for all the latest information on 2015 tournaments and league play.
Download our FREE golf app today!
New exciting features include a FREE GPS for the course, 3-click tee time bookings and more!
Book your next tournament or banquet today!
The Clubhouse at the Broadmoor has the best view in Strathcona County! It’s the perfect place for your tournament. Book NOW! Fill out our online booking request form
Want to hit the ball further? Who doesn’t?
Our very own Professional Kyle Crawford shows you how in a special feature in the Edmonton Journal.
Annual course hours
ProShop & Driving Range
May – weekdays: 8 a.m. – dusk & weekends: 8 a.m. – dusk p.m.
June to August – weekdays: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. & weekends 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
mid-September – weekdays: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. & weekends 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
October to season end: weekdays: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. & weekends 7 a.m.
OPEN daily 1/2 hour before the first tee time for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Plus, Trent Wright is featured in the Global TV feature.
Two spectacular days playing @GolfBroadmoor course I played as a kid. In amazing shape, great weather. New PB on Father’s Day too!— Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) June 15, 2014