News and Notices
- The Broadmoor will close on Tuesday, October 24 for the season. In celebration of a great season we will be hosting a tournament and all golfers are welcome!
- Parking Lot Maintenance: The Broadmoor parking lot is scheduled to be under construction from October 16 to 19. During this time there will be restrictions to access and parking will be limited to the unused section, the side parking lot and the street. Thank you for your understanding.
- The washroom on the back nine is now closed for the season. In order to keep this amenity operational from season to season it has to be winterized each Fall.
- Squeeze those last few rounds in from October 16 - 20 and enjoy our extended prices. Enjoy two 18 hole green fees and power cart for only $97.
- Remember to use up your multi-play passes before the end of the season as all passes expire at the end of the season. Passes are transferable so invite a friend along for a game of golf!
- Make the your destination for meetings, banquets, Christmas parties, team building and more! For bookings call Heather at 780-298-8319.
Download our FREE golf app today!
Exciting features include a FREE GPS for the course, 3-click tee time bookings and more!
Be a part of The Broadmoor and check out our exciting sponsorship opportunities
Book your next tournament or banquet today!
The Clubhouse at the Broadmoor has the best view in Strathcona County! It’s the perfect place for your tournament. Book NOW! Fill out our online booking request form
Want to hit the ball further? Who doesn’t?
Our very own Professional Kyle Crawford shows you how in a special feature in the Edmonton Journal.
Annual course hours
ProShop & Driving Range
May – weekdays: 8 a.m. – dusk & weekends: 8 a.m. – dusk p.m.
June to August – weekdays: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. & weekends 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
mid-September – weekdays: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. & weekends 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
October to season end: weekdays: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. & weekends 7 a.m.
OPEN daily 1/2 hour before the first tee time for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Plus, Trent Wright is featured in the Global TV feature.